Motherhood

I surely know that there is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood.

*
Elder Russell M. Ballard


Monday, July 30, 2012

Rule #1


"Paint her nails. Then let her scratch it off and dirty them up. Teach her to care about her appearance, and then quickly remind her that living and having fun is most important." This quote is from a blog I ran into where the lady wrote: 25 rules for Mothers and Daughter.

This quote is number one! I feel that having an important relationship with your daughter while she is young will better your changes of relationship with her when she's a teenager. If you can be a Mother and a friend to your daughter she will feel more comfortable talking with you about hard challenges and decisions she has to make through out life. These decisions will effect her life forever, so make sure you are a part of them.

I will accomplish all the 25 rules for having a relationship with my daughter. They will be added to our blog as a new post each time one is completed. I hope by accomplishing theses rules Cosette and I will have a close relationship that results in her growing up to be a strong independent women. Someone who follows her dreams and lives life to the fullest. May all the Mothers out there do the same for your daughters.

Cozy did just as the quote states with the nail polish. In-fact the picture I took is our third try. 

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. that is soo cute jen! great job! your toe color is great to! im dying to paint lillies ! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat goal you have set Jen! I'm looking forward in you sharing your progress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, I to look forward in you sharing your progress. Building relationships
    is soo important.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete