Motherhood

I surely know that there is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood.

*
Elder Russell M. Ballard


Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby Lillie

LILLIE MARJORIE LOCKING
AGE 4 WEEKS





I love Lillie!
Theres not really a whole lot I can say yet. Cause we are just learning and seeing how she is. I love how she changes soo much, everyday she has something new to show.

AND
I love how much her daddy loves her! 



I love how she folds her arms, even though she doesn't know she is doing that.


I love how small she is and was, and how cute she looks in her car seat! 


I love all the different things she does, especially the ones that remind me of her daddy, like for example, she loves blankets!


I love that we have a family now! 


I love her big blue eyes!! 


I love how she brings out the love in people, and how much people love her! 
and how much she loves looking and taking things in.


I love my little girl, and getting to learn how to do things for her and with her. I love being a mom even though I'm new and not so good at it yet. 


JANELLE

4 comments:

  1. lol!
    I like that last part, "even though I'm new and not so good at it yet".

    P.S. That last pic of you is the best pic yet.

    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle

    You are great Mom! You already know Lillie so well and she is only four weeks old. That shows that you are a very observant Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks angie! not my favorite picture but ill get some more!

    thanks jen! means alot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janelle, you are a wonderful Mom!
    You love, you are her Mom, and that makes
    you the best Mom for her.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete