Motherhood

I surely know that there is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood.

*
Elder Russell M. Ballard


Sunday, October 16, 2011

Breakfast Cookies! Really?


Not really sure how I came across this recipe, Healthified Oatmeal Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies, but my kids ABSOLUTELY loved it. They both ate about five cookies each for Breakfast. The best part was they were excited about eating cookies and "Mommy" didn't have to worry about how many "cookies" they had.

Tip:  Follow the recipe exactly.

Jennifer

6 comments:

  1. Yes. HOW did you make it like a scrapbook page??

    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a program you download to your computer called Picasa. Here is the website: http://picasa.google.com/
    P.S. Sean-Paul found it! He wants the credit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen! Those cookies look amazing! I know Kai would LOVE them. His favorite snack right now are raisins! So I'm sure he'll love the craisins too! I will try this recipe when we get back from California.

    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my daughter, creative in all you do.
    love the pics. Smart Mom, kids having
    cookies feast for breakfast way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete