Motherhood

I surely know that there is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood.

*
Elder Russell M. Ballard


Sunday, October 30, 2011

.Gramma


Hi I am the Gramma of this mother’s 4-us blog. 
These four little angels are so unique and are such a joy to get know.  Becoming a Grandparent is truly as wonderful as the quote says”
“If I had known grandchildren were this much fun I would have had them first.”

Since they are all little now, I love to hold and cuddle them as it always brings back fond memories of when my children were babes.  Being a grandparent is like being transported back in time and falling in love all over again, this time with your children’s children.



2 comments:

  1. Aaaww I like how you did Kai's hair for Sunday! SO cute!

    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of you and Kai. Yes, Angie the hair is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete